Tuesday, December 31, 2013

SORRY......but I come bearing news!!!!!

I know I've been gone for a lifetime and a half....as I said SORRY (REALLY and TRULY!!!!) But with school and work and....welll...life happened.... *sighs*…………
So down to the news!!!!!




1.      I've been chosen to BATA Read (or ARC whatever) !!!!!!!!!! Yes the whatever kinda killed the mood. I'm still happy!!!!   More than One (!!!!) Book!!!!


2.      *WARNING* This has nothing to do with y'all   :   I'VE READ 300 BOOKS SINCE JULY!!!! I'm so proud of myself!!!!!!! Lol


3.     And here's the kicker!!!! You know that author I love the one I went on and on and on and on and on on on on on.......about??? How I loved her books…… She is…. *drum roll*... Colleen Hoover?????
Well.......
Don't look now....but her awesomeness in showing!!!!!!!
Apparently she is Starting it off right!!!! She has vowed to
GIVE SOMETHING AWAY!!!!! EV-ER-Y DAY!!! This YEAR!!!!
Check it out Here
http://colleenhoover.com/book-a-day-giveaway/

And.....  Fans of AWESOME music and Fans of Colleen Hoover check out these song releases HERE!!! you know you want to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment